How About A Costa Rica Bachelor Party?
A Costa Rica bachelor party beach bash to remember
What about something different for your bachelor party? What about Costa Rica?
So, you want to get out of town for your bachelor party. Thinking of that old standby, Las Vegas? Not so fast! Las Vegas is so done already; the only thing to do is gamble, drink, and get into trouble with your partners back home.
A safer bet for your bachelor party is Croc’s Resort & Casino in Jacó, Costa Rica, where there are plenty of things to do that you probably haven’t done or seen before. In fact, the weather, the scenery, and the things you can try are spectacular. Even better, Jacó is just over an hour from the airport in San José and you’re bound to find direct, inexpensive flights.
At Croc’s Resort & Casino, right on Jacó Beach, there are 152 guest rooms and 44 condos to choose from, plus there’s a massive pool, spa, fitness center, casino, disco, and several bars and restaurants right on the property. And, the best part? the price is right: Croc’s is an all-inclusive resort, so you’ll pay a flat rate for all the drinking and eating you and the gang want to do.
There is plenty to do during your Jaco Beach, Costa Rica bachelor party
Daytime Costa Rica adventure
- Ziplining—Don’t worry about not having ziplined before or if you’re nervous about heights, this is a thrill a minute and very safe. It’s the best way to see the rainforest canopy and its inhabitants. Combine it with a ropes course for a friendly competition among friends.
- ATV—An ATV ride on the beach or through the jungle is another high-octane adventure. Several tour operators also offer dirt bike rentals.
- Surfing—If you’re beginners, check at the surf shops for where to paddle out, some of the breaks near Jacó are expert only. Still, there are places beginners and intermediates can catch a wave in safety. If you’d rather not, boogie boards are something to try, too.
- Golf—La Iguana Championship Course is at nearby Los Sueños Resort and Marina. Sandwiched between Herradura Bay and the rainforested hills, the par-72 course is a golfer’s dream.
- Sportfishing—Several fishing charter boats sail out of Los Sueños Marina and Quepos’ new marina, Pez Vela. The waters between Jacó and Quepos are world-famous for marlin, Pacific sailfish, rooster fish, grouper, tuna, dorado, and snapper.
Nightlife and bright lights in Jaco, Costa Rica
Well-known for its nightlife, Jacó clubs run from sports bars such as The Backyard Bar to trendier Le Loft, Doce Lunas, and Nirvana. It’s a great area for the traditional bachelors’ night out pub crawl. The nightclubs are also the place to mix and mingle with the locals. Things don’t really get started until near midnight, so relax and enjoy a leisurely dinner at one of the specialty restaurants in the hotel, and then head out on the town around 11pm.
If you want a painless, headache-free bachelor party, the best thing to do is get the events planner at Croc’s to take care of everything. Our planners and concierge team members know all the best tour operators and can help you sort out everyone’s room requests, dinner reservations, spa treatments and more.