Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at Croc’s Resort & Casino!
Enjoy an American tradition, Thanksgiving dinner, Costa Rican style
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Croc’s. We’re here to help you celebrate this special U.S. holiday. We may lack the fall weather and our woods may be rainforest, but we’re sure you’ll enjoy the small taste of home we have planned for you and yours.
Turkey dinner & fixings with a twist
Croc’s Adacus Restaurant will serve a special Thanksgiving dinner menu, 6 – 10 p.m. Cost is $49 per person and includes:
- Hot or cold appetizer
- Sorbet (palate cleanser)
- Turkey and sides
- Glass of red or white wine
If you decide to go off-property and are willing to try an eclectic, international menu, try Lemon Zest in downtown Jacó for a very special holiday feast—traditional turkey and dressing, as well as haute cuisine sides. And pie, lots of pie, for dessert. Locals and visitors rave about the mouthwatering options at this acclaimed restaurant. The internationally-inspired, Tico-based dishes draw top reviews from visitors and locals alike. Reservations are recommended.
There are several other restaurants to choose from at Los Sueños’ Marina Village and in Jaco Beach: Italian, sushi, seafood, and more.
Activities & adventures
Here, Thanksgiving dinner is an evening affair, which leaves plenty of time to work up an appetite doing something completely different from your usual Thanksgiving adventures.
- Hit the beach for a swim, SUP, boogie boarding, or snorkeling. After all, Playa Jacó is right out the front door. Or head for Manuel Antonio’s white-sand, tree-lined beaches (the national park has three).
- Try a horseback ride on the beach or in the hills. There’s almost always a man with horses in front of Croc’s.
- Give the pool lounger a poolside workout and improve your tan.
The die-hard football fan (American style) in your family can catch one of three games on Liquidity’s big screen TVs. Scheduled games include:
- Chicago at Detroit (CBS, 12:30 p.m. ET, 10:30 a.m. CR)
- Washington at Dallas (FOX, 4:30 p.m. ET, 2:30 p.m. CR) [Really, Cowboys & Indians- you can’t get much more traditional than that!]
- Atlanta at New Orleans (NBC, 8:20 p.m. ET, 6:20 p.m. CR)
The television stations may differ, but you can tune in at Liquidity.
Because Thanksgiving is about family and friends, we here at Croc’s want you to enjoy your stay with us. Please feel free to let us know what we can do to help you make the most of Thanksgiving Day while you are here in Costa Rica.